Nearly 1 year in the making Photoboof! has just released version 7.5098 to the public. This latest version boasts a series of improvements and new features including:
- Send emails without specifying an external SMTP host.
- FTP upload in real-time (queues files if offline).
- Operators can now allow users to retake photos. This is configurable and can be disabled if desired.
- Can copy strips to multiple directories. Think of multiple thumbdrives.
- New hot key assignment.
- F2 shows/hides the slide-show.
- Ctrl + 1: print additional strip.
- Ctrl + 2-9: print 2-9 additional strips respectively.
- New green screen mode where backgrounds rotate sequentially.
- Added ability to specify a separate layout for FTP uploading, i.e. shrink the files before uploading.
- Added ability to specify a separate layout for email, i.e. shrink the file before sending.
- Added ability to import settings. This can be the complete configuration or any group of settings.
- Added ability to disable onscreen countdown before each picture is taken.
- And much, much more. Check out the full list in the release notes at http://photoboof.com/downloads/
This release of Photoboof! looks to have a ton of great new features and is definitely worth checking out. You can download a demo version from their website photoboof.com.
Using this latest version of Photoboof!? If so let us know what your initial thoughts are by leaving a comment below.