Available on the Photoboof website since November 7, 2012 the current beta 7.6 adds video screens similar to what Breeze recently added. I have not heard specifics on this nor tested the beta but I assume that this works similar to the Breeze implementation.
This release also has a few bug fixes and Facebook API update. The complete change log includes the following changes:
- Uploading to Facebook directly from the booth is fixed. That broke in the last version when Facebook changed their API. More details here (see "Method 2").
- Support for the Canon T4i.
- You can now show an animation for your Ready graphic instead of a static JPG. See the 3rd "Advanced Tip" here for more details.
- If you edit your configuration.ini file manually or have done a lot of Photoboof updates, you might like the new feature that formats your configuration file. Click File -> Update Raw Preferences file and the structure will be updated with all the new comments and variables.
- There's a new and much more reliable bill acceptor system. If you're using this, please email and we'll get you started with this. Documentation coming shortly.
- Fixed a focusing error issue on some Canon DSLRs.
- Lots of under the hood changes and improvements.
Are you a Photoboof users? Visit our Design Shop where we have lots of Photoboof templates and are adding more regularly.
The beta is available on the Photoboof website at http://photoboof.com/beta/