Sparkbooth continues to pump out revisions of their software with slick new features. They have released 3.5.35 which brings an improved layout for small screens and a nice feature call touch lock. By touching the lower left corner you can lock and unlock the software. This is a nice feature if you are setting up your booths early and returning to operate it during the event.
Below is a short video they have released to YouTube highlighting the new functionality of their photo booth software.
Other changes in this release include:
- Improved layouts for small screens (smaller than 800 x 600).
- Added touch/hold lower left corner to toggle lock. Useful for touch screen users!
- Auto lock app on start up option.
- Re-enable virtual keyboard to app lock password.
- Cancel session during prompts and preview.
- Improve refreshing of album mode.
- Ready email provider for Guest Upload Chooser.
- Spaced not allowed in settings url and api input fields.
- Spaces not allowed in license unlock dialog.
- Ctrl+F should not toggle fullscreen when locked.
- Prevent minimizing when locked.
Sparkbooth and their constant upgrades to their product are truly becoming a viable option in my eyes. Especially since they released a commercial version of their software. I believe that once they have released their beta version with D-SLR support this will truly be a great product for our industry.
To download this update visit the Sparkbooth website.