Sparkbooth has released a new Holiday theme update for their easy to use photo booth software. They have show cased it in this short video.
Keeping with their trending releases around holidays Sparkbooth has released a festive holiday theme along with several serious updates to their photo booth software. This release, officially Sparkbooth 3.5.50, adds features that most if not all their users should benefit from.
On their website they have a couple Holiday backgrounds for the square “2 x 2 Top, 4 x 6 Portrait”. To download them visit their blog.
The complete list of enhancements and changes include:
- New Holiday Winter theme
- Send It Later is now an email option for Guest Upload Chooser and Photo Album. Great for sending emails later if you do not have an internet connection during the event.
- Import/export settings. Go to Settings > Commercial > scroll download to Import/Export Configurations. Use this to copy your Sparkbooth settings between computers. Note: Does not export save locations, layout backgrounds, layout overlays, camera selection, printer selection, custom voice mp3s.
- Auto create save subfolders. Go to Settings > Saving > check ‘Create new subfolder per day’. Useful for automatically clearing photo album of previous day’s photos.
- Enable printer setup on start up. Go to Settings > Printing > check ‘Printer setup dialog on start’. Use this if you need to configure your printer using Sparkbooth’s printer Setup and Test
- Add configuration links in Photo Album settings
- Do not disable email in Guest Upload Chooser if emailer is not ready
Go to the Sparkbooth website to download you copy of their software today! Download Sparkbooth
Are you a Sparkbooth user? Have you visited our new Design Shop where we are adding designs for Sparkbooth regularly.