The authors of DSLRBooth have released a new update for Windows users today. This release looks to bring the product closer to commercial ready as it addresses some usability issues present in previous releases.
Changes in this version include:
- Added a Big button to start session
- Large countdown before each image is taken
- Don’t auto-select a paper size if printer is already set to print on a 4×6 paper size. Useful for those selecting custom print sizes to get 4×6 prints cut in half on printers such as: mistubishi, dnp, and hiti.
- Yes/No for preferences instead of True/False
- Better handling of auto focus failing/camera not triggering
- Changed folder names to: Processing, Originals, Prints
- Fixed camera button losing focus
- Fixed issues w/ some Canon cameras overwriting existing files when reusing same file numbers.
- Removed the “Exit Full Screen” link, to exit full screen, hit ESC, F11 or F button to exit full screen.